The following important dates should be noted in relation to trialists and registrations:
- Trialists: the last date for children to trial little athletics at the Centre will be Saturday 19 October 2019.
- Under 7 -17 Registrations close: Athlete registrations for under 7 to under 17 will close for the season at 5pm on Thursday 24 October 2019.
- Under 6 Registrations: Registrations for the “Pocket Rockets” will open on 1 December 2019 with the first competition day for this age group to be the Twilight Meeting on Friday 10 January 2020.
NOTE: THIS IS A CHANGE IN PROCESS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS
Athletes that wish to be considered for selection for State Relays (U8-U17) must opt-in prior to Wednesday 16th October 2019. State Relays will be held on 16th November 2019 (U8 – U11) and 17th November 2019 (U12 – U17) at Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre (SOPAC).
State Relays is a fun, team-based competition comprising of a variety of events including sprints, middle distance, jumps and throws. More details regarding State Relays Championships can be found on the Little Athletics NSW Website.
Selections are made based on combinations of athletes to give Manly Warringah, the best, strongest, overall teams across the different events while trying to give as many athletes as possible the opportunity to represent the Centre. Click here for details regarding the selection process. Only athletes that have opted in will be considered for selection.
We encourage all athletes that are interested in competing at State Relays opt-in for selection regardless of how they are placing in events or how they perceive their chances to be. In order to opt in please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Manly Warringah Little Athletics website
- Click on “Family Log In” button
- Login to ResultsHQ
- Click on Nominations (from the menu)
- Click on Begin Nomination for the event(s) your athletes which to opt in for
- Click on the checkbox against the athletes that are opting in for selection (right hand side). Click Next
- Check details on the Summary Screen. Click Next
- Click on Payment Method and select Cash/EFT/Voucher. Click Pay Cash/EFT
(** NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED however this step is necessary to complete the process **)
- A confirmation receipt will appear, and you will also receive an email confirmation.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Mosman Little Athletics will be hosting a holiday camp on October 8 and 9.
The camp is for athletes from under-10 upwards, with half-day and full-day sessions available.
Full details can be found here: MLA 2019 October Holiday Camp
Mid West Metro Zone will host its annual Zone Multi Day on October 27.
Full details about the event can be found here: MWMZ Multi Flyer 2019
Entry forms are here: Family Eventy Form
Liverpool City Little Athletics Centre will be hosting its annual Gala Day on October 20.
Full details are available here: Liverpool Gala Day Flyer 2019