- On-line Registrations ONLY for all age groups
- Athletes MUST attend a Competition Pack Collection Day prior to day 1 of competition to receive competition numbers
- All families must choose 4 Parent Duties via the Manly Warringah website to complete the registration process
- Registrations are to be completed on-line by Friday 4 September 2020 to be eligible to participate in the first week. Registrations in subsequent weeks must be completed by Wednesday evening to be eligible to compete on the Saturday
- Competition numbers and age patch will not be distributed at the track in Week 1 and 2. We are too busy!
- New athletes can TRIAL for two weeks during weeks 3, 4 & 5 of competition only at a cost of $10 per trial and will be referred to as “Trialists”. Please SIGN IN at the computer room each week and receive a temporary number before you enter the Track. Results will not be entered. After two trials you must choose to join Little A’s or not.
- As age groups reach capacity quickly we cannot guarantee your age group will not close before you decide to join
- Trialists will not be eligible for representative competition unless they meet ALL centre criteria
To be part of the NSW Little Athletics Association athletes must register with the Manly Warringah Little Athletics Centre via one of the clubs that competes at the Centre. These clubs are:
Registration is open to children in the Under 7 to Under 17 age groups (U6 from Jan 2021 – Click here for more details). To find out which age group your child is eligible for in the upcoming season, view the Age Matrix table.
Registration fees 2020/21 (not applicable to U6) for each club for the season are:
- First Child: $185
- Second and subsequent child: $170
- *Parent Duty Bond: $100 (per family)
*In addition to the registration fee, The Centre (through each club) levies a parent duty bond of $100 per family in order to encourage parents to fulfil their parent duties – just 4 per family per season. This bond is payable at registration and families are eligible for a full refund after completing all duties for the season. Refunds are paid after the end of the season.
Please note that Registration Fees are non-refundable. For extreme circumstances, if a refund is approved, a $20 administration fee will apply and only the Manly Centre and/or club fee will be refunded. To get your LANSW fee refunded you will need to approach LANSW directly. Please speak with your centre first as all centres offer a trial period for new members. No refunds will be approved if you have already competed.
Registration process has 4 steps
- Register online (instructions below)
- Sign up for 4 parent duties (completion of all 4 is the criteria for return of Parent Duty Bond)
- Print out your registration invoice and confirmation of 4 selected parent duties – bring along to the pack collection day. Unfortunately, pack (containing competition bibs) will not be issued without these receipts
- Pack collection day
- Cromer, Manly & Peninsula | Sundays, 30th August & 6th September 2pm – 4pm, Narrabeen track
- Seaforth | Wednesdays, 2nd & 9th September 5:30pm – 7:00pm, Seaforth Oval
- Wakehurst | Sundays, 30th August & 6th September, 3pm – 5pm, Energize Fitness, 108 Blackbutts Road, Frenchs Forest
1) REGISTER ON-LINE
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ON-LINE
- Choose RENEW or JOIN (Renewing Families will need a USERNAME received via email from Little Athletics NSW on 29/7/19)
- Select MANLY WARRINGAH LITTLE ATHLETICS as your CENTRE.
- Select ONE of the Centre’s FIVE CLUBS – Cromer, Manly, Peninsula, Seaforth or Wakehurst (do not select Manly Warringah as a club – only as your centre)
- Choose your FAMILY TYPE depending on the number of registering athletes in your family
– Note: the $100 refundable parent duty bond is included in the FAMILY TYPE fee.
DUAL ATHLETES for U12-U17 – Any athlete who registers with Little Athletics in the age groups U12 to U17 automatically receives Dual Athlete membership with Athletics NSW (ANSW). You should have selected a senior club during your Little As registration process. Your choice of senior club is up to you but most athletes choose Sydney Pacific (SYP) or UTS Norths (UTSN) as their senior club. This membership gives the athletes eligibility to compete in both LANSW and ANSW events.
- PAY Online Using Credit Card only (AMEX not accepted)
- PRINT your RECEIPT
2) SIGN UP FOR 4 PARENT DUTIES
- SIGN UP for 4 parent duties (per family) via the ‘Parent Duties Sign-up’ button on the Manly Warringah Little Athletics website > Parent Help Register page
3) PRINT OUT CONFIRMATIONS
- Print out your registration confirmation
- Print out your Parent Duties confirmation (or sighting of your email confirmation is also acceptable)
4) PACK COLLECTION DAYS
- Collect your Competition Numbers, Age Patches before competition starts by attending one of the Collection days (see below).
- This is the last step to the registration process. All families must attend a competition pack collection day prior to the first week of competition
- Please bring to a collection day;
- Your Online Receipt
- Your Parent Duty Selections/confirmation (or sighting of your email confirmation is also acceptable)
- Proof of Age documents (birth certificate or passport) if your child is a NEW athlete – documents must be sighted by the Registrar before an athlete can compete
- A reminder:
Due to busy competition morning’s registration numbers are NOT distributed at the Track in the first few weeks of the season
Cromer, Manly, Peninsula clubs
- Sunday 30th August, 2:00pm – 4:00pm at the Athletics Track, Sydney Academy of Sports, Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen
- Sunday 6thSeptember, 2:00pm – 4:00pm at the Athletics Track, Sydney Academy of Sports, Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen
- Wednesday 2ndSeptember, 5:30pm – 7:00pm at The Clubhouse, Seaforth Oval, Wakehurst Parkway, Seaforth
- Wednesday 9thSeptember, 5:30pm – 7:00pm at The Clubhouse, Seaforth Oval, Wakehurst Parkway, Seaforth
- Sunday 30thAugust, 3:00pm – 5:00pm at Energize Fitness, 108 Blackbutts Road, Frenchs Forest
- Sunday 6thSeptember, 3:00pm – 5:00pm at Energize Fitness, 108 Blackbutts Road, Frenchs Forest
ATHLETE UNIFORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON THESE DAYS – we accept Cash, Cheque and Credit Card*
*Credit Card not accepted at Seaforth Club sales
For further information please contact the relevant club registrar:
- Manly, Peninsula, Cromer: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wakehurst: email email@example.com
- Seaforth: email firstname.lastname@example.org